- The secret formulation originally reserved for the company founder's family only, now available as a yearly limited edition wax
- Carnauba wax with 55% by volume pure unbleached Grade One carnauba wax from northern Brazil
- Enriched with walnut, kiwi and vanilla extracts, the wax creates a deep gloss combined with stunning reflections in direct sunlight
- A 200 ml wax lasts for 10 to 20 applications
- Leaves no white residue neither on rubbers nor badges or body gaps
Important: Prior to the first application, the finish must be pretreated with Cleaner Fluid Regular so that the wax can permanently bond to the paint surface.
The art of a composition
Carnauba Waxes are nothing new. As early as the 19th century, waxes were made from 100% carnauba wax. Their disadvantage was the low durability, because a 100% pure carnauba wax can be rubbed off with a bare finger. The Swissvax secret of its exceptionally long-lasting carnauba formulations lies in the mixture of carnauba wax with other waxes, fruit oil extracts as well as a production technology that takes several hours using double-walled microparticles (so-called micro-incapsulation).
Wax tin for wax tin made by hand
Even today the Swissvax carnauba waxes are made and filled wax tin for wax tin in our manufactory exclusively by hand. The high-quality and complicated formulations do not allow for an industrial production.