- Swissvax LLP complies with the principles of the ‘Data Protection Act 1998’.
- As you browse our website, cookies are placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are small pieces of non-personally identifying data that are sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your hard drive. We use the information they provide to customise and accelerate visitors’ experience with us according by allowing us to track the items you search, browse and display. We also use them to track overall website usage patterns and statistics. No other information is stored within your cookie.
- If you wish you may disable the cookie function on your browser’s settings. However this may limit how you may be able to use our website or service.
- When you place an order with us we will require you to provide certain personal information including your name, billing and delivery address, telephone number and email. By using our website (www.Swissvax.co.uk) you agree we may store this information solely for our own use. We will retain this information for a reasonable period or for as long as the law requires.
- We will always treat the information we collect from you as personal and confidential. Your details will only be used to complete orders, provide you with the best possible service and, if you have requested it, to enable us to send you information about promotion offers, new products and services. Your personal information will not be passed or sold to any third party or company (unless we are legally obliged to) without your permission other than in connection with arrangements to deliver your order to you.
- For transmitting your personal information to us, we use a secure server (SSL), which encrypts all of your personal information. This encryption process ensures the information you give us is protected against unauthorised access.
- We have implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorised access or improper use. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- If you would like us to remove your details from our customer database and mailing list, or if you have any questions or comments about privacy please Contact Us or telephone us on +44 (0)1423 860022.
- Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, you may submit a Subject Access Request to view the information we hold for you. If you would like a copy of this information please write to us at:
Nidd Valley Business Park
There is a £10 surcharge for this as permitted by the act.
- Google Fonts - With the usage of Google Fonts, Google registers all visits and activities on our website. This includes your IP address for example.