- Medium nano-polish for machine polishers
- Removes scratches, bird droppings, matt paint areas
- Our perfect first step polish for mediumly scratched cars and new paintwork
- Subsequently treat paintwork with Cleaner Fluid Professional Regular and/or Swissvax waxes
- Retro-compatible polish (designed for modern scratch-resistant paint but also older paint systems)
Cleaner Fluid Professional Medium is a modern high-performance nano-polishing compound for the combined use with a polishing machine offering so called "self-adjusting abrasion properties". The Fluid is designed to be used on paintwork surfaces with normal to medium signs of usage, removal of bird droppings, matt paintwork areas etc. and is in most cases the ideal polish to start a paint correction process. Use Cleaner Fluid Professional Medium with a Swissvax pad Strong or Medium (or also a lambswool pad in conjunction with a rotary polisher only). Subsequently apply Cleaner Fluid Professional Regular to treated areas if necessary or directly seal the paintwork with Swissvax waxes. Specially on lighter colours Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Professional Medium allows for 1-step paint correction processes that are extremely time saving.
To best apply Cleaner Fluid Professional Medium, choose a polishing machine (rotating or semi-eccentric) with variable RPM's. Our specialists are happy to advise you on how to achieve the best results using Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Professional and the different Swissvax Polishing Pads.