- Premium car wax with 40% by volume pure Brazilian Grade One carnauba wax developed for the paint systems on BMW cars
- Blau-Weiss car wax addresses the specific care and protection needs for all BMW paints from the 60s onwards
- Very simple application and excellent water-repellent lotus effect
- Provides exceptional shine and drastically enhanced protection against micro-scratches
- A 50 ml wax lasts for 3 to 5 applications
- Leaves no white residue neither on rubbers nor badges or body gaps
Important: Prior to the first application, the finish must be pretreated with Cleaner Fluid Regular so that the wax can permanently bond to the paint surface.
The art of a composition
Carnauba Waxes are nothing new. As early as the 19th century, waxes were made from 100% carnauba wax. Their disadvantage was the low durability, because a 100% pure carnauba wax can be rubbed off with a bare finger. The Swissvax secret of its exceptionally long-lasting carnauba formulations lies in the mixture of carnauba wax with other waxes, fruit oil extracts as well as a production technology that takes several hours using double-walled microparticles (so-called micro-incapsulation).
Wax tin for wax tin made by hand
Even today the Swissvax carnauba waxes are made and filled wax tin for wax tin in our manufactory exclusively by hand. The high-quality and complicated formulations do not allow for an industrial production.