News & Events
To our Customers - Swissvax Price Rise - 1 September 2011 Posted on: Sat 20th Aug 3:22pm
Swissvax UK will be increasing its prices with effect from 1 September this year, a month earlier than our usual price review date of 1 October.
We are sure that many of you will have read about the rise of the Swiss Franc against the GB Pound, which has been meteoric - no more so than in the last two weeks. Since 2007, the Pound has devalued over 50% against the Swiss Franc; 20% of that in the last year alone. Despite our best efforts to maintain UK prices, we can no longer subsidise the increased cost of the product to us without a substantial price rise. As a result, prices will increase by approximately 20% with effect from 1 September 2011. This has been a hard but unavoidable decision.
The team here remain committed to providing you with the best possible service and advice and your support is greatly appreciated.
- Swissvax Open Day - Saturday 16 March Wed 6th Feb 10:50am
- Swissvax gets the Fifth Gear touch Wed 3rd Oct 11:21am
- Myles faster in Scottish Debut Tue 8th May 3:28pm
- Easter Opening hours Mon 2nd Apr 3:32pm
- Love is in the Air... Thu 26th Jan 6:58pm
- Announcing New Swissvax Detailers Fri 7th Oct 1:03pm
- To our Customers - Swissvax Price Rise - 1 September 2011 Sat 20th Aug 3:22pm
- Telephone problem 11/7/11 - ALL RESOLVED Mon 11th Jul 9:36am
- Swissvax at the 2011 Autosport Show Mon 17th Jan 9:46pm
- November News Tue 9th Nov 3:08pm
- Swissvax UK at the Classic Motor Show Thu 21st Oct 8:59pm
- Do you run a Car Club? Thu 30th Sep 2:45pm
- The Swissvax Cayenne Concours Success Thu 30th Sep 2:32pm
- 10/10 Swissvax Best of Show Entry Kit Thu 28th Jan 11:42am
- Shine on has the right Formula Thu 28th Jan 11:38am