Terms & Conditions
- The owner of this web site is Swissvax LLP whose address is Concours House, Nidd Valley Business Park, Lingerfield, Knaresborough, HG5 9JA (“Swissvax UK/we/our/us”). We are a limited liability partnership registered under number OC316595, trading under the name Swissvax UK.
- Definitions for these Terms and Conditions
- “we”, “our”, “us” and Swissvax refers to Swissvax UK
- “you”, “your”, and “yourself” refers to the user of the website
- “Website”, “this site” and “our site” refers to Swissvax.co.uk
- “Goods” and “items” refers to products of any nature that you agree to buy from us
- “Our terms” refers to this set of terms and conditions
Website Use &Copyright:
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Swissvax UK reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Swissvax UK and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will rest in Swissvax UK and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- By using this site you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Swissvax and refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing or exploiting for commercial purposes any material contained within the website.
- We will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from the use or downloading of our site.
- If you would like to link to our site please contact us to seek approval as further conditions apply.
- While we will endeavour to ensure this website is normally available all of the time, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Ordering From Us:
- Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Swissvax UK.
- Our contract is made when we dispatch the product(s) ordered. All contracts are made under our terms.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own or you have authority to use it.
- We may refuse to accept / ship an order when:
- There is a pricing or product description error
- Items are out of stock and as such are not available
- Your payment is not authorised
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria set out in these terms
- We believe there are reasonable grounds for refusing an order
Description of Goods / Product Images / Warranty & Liability:
- We warrant the goods will at the time of delivery, correspond to the description as set out by us. Except where the Customer is dealing as a consumer (as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, section 12) all other warranties, conditions or terms relating to fitness for purpose, merchantability or conditions of the goods whether implied by Statute, Common Law or otherwise are excluded and the Customer warrants that the Customer is satisfied as to the Suitability of the Goods for the Customer's purpose Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- We strive to ensure all product images and descriptions are correct, some variation may occur. As a result we can accept no responsibility for incorrect images / information. Should you discover a mistake please let us know and we will rectify as quickly as possible.
Pricing, Payments & Delivery:
- All prices are in Pounds Sterling and inclusive of all UK taxes and VAT. All payments should be made in Pounds Sterling. Delivery is added to your order as appropriate. All goods remain the sole property of Swissvax UK until paid for in full.
- Pricing is reviewed occasionally and amended. Orders placed and accepted prior to the amendment will still be charged at the price stated when the order was made.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price whether as a result of typographical error or website technical error we reserve the right to refuse and cancel any orders based on the incorrect pricing whether or not the order has been accepted.
- Payments can be made by credit or debit card, or via Paypal. Payment is taken at the time the order is placed.
- Standard delivery to UK mainland costs £3.95. Orders over the value of £50.00 are shipped free of charge.
- Our current courier is Interlink Express for retail customers. Larger orders ship via APC.
- We ship Monday to Friday only for delivery on week days. We aim to ship all orders the same day if the order is received by midday. During busier periods this may extend to within two working. You will receive an email notification of the dispatch of your order.
- Saturday deliveries are by special arrangement only and incur additional costs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01423 860022 to discuss.
- In the event one or more items you have ordered is / are out of stock we will contact you to discuss options.
- If You instruct the delivery agent to leave your parcel ‘in a safe place’ without a person taking receipt, then you agree to accept full responsibility for any Goods that are left and waive your right to make a non-delivery claim in the event of any dispute. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be liable for any loss or liability whatsoever or however arising in any respect if you instruct the delivery agent to leave your goods unattended.
- If after receiving email notification of dispatch you still have not received your order, please contact us.
- Delivery times are issued in good faith and are not legally binding. We will not be responsible for any inconvenience arising through delay or loss caused by delivery.
- A signature is required as Proof of Delivery. Once the goods have been delivered to you they become your property and we are not liable for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered to you.
- In the unlikely event you receive goods which were not what you ordered, which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall, at our own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 5 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- We deliver to most countries. However certain goods, such as aerosols, may be restricted by the Civil Aviation Authority. We are not responsible for any additional taxes levied in other countries.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including problems with the delivery agent.
- Divisibility Clause. This contract is divisible. Each delivery made hereunder shall be deemed to arise from a seperate contract and shall be invoiced separately; any invoice for a delivery shall be payable in full in accordance with terms of payment provided for herein, without reference to and notwithstanding any defect of default in delivery of any other instalment.
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds:
- You may cancel your order at any time up until the point of dispatch by sending an email to: email@example.com or phoning us on 01423 860022 during normal office hours.
- Private individuals (i.e. you have bought the goods other than for your business) have the right to return items provided you notify us within 14 days of receipt of the order. The item(s) must be returned to us unopened and in original condition.
- You are responsible for the condition of the item(s) until they arrive back in our warehouse. You will be refunded in full for the item however returns costs are your responsibility unless the item is deemed by us to be in some way faulty.
- We recommend that you use a registered postal service to return your item. Swissvax UK will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost parcels. Alternatively you can take the goods, along with your invoice to our premises at Concours House, Nidd Valley Business Park, Lingerfield, Knaresborough, HG5 9JA where our staff will be happy to exchange or refund your goods.
- Pertaining to refunds on returned items, we reserve the right to make a deduction should their value have been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. This is defined as: handling the good in the same manner as if you were assessing them in a shop.
- We endeavour to process refunds as quickly as possible but please allow up to 14 days after we have received your item.
- Special order and personalised items are non-returnable.
- As well as your cancellation rights set out above, if you are a private consumer, we are happy to accept any stock items for exchange or refund within 28 days of receipt of goods, provided the item is returned unused and in its original condition.
- You can make a complaint in writing, by fax or via email. Please provide your telephone number and full postal address along with any order or reference number so we may retrieve all details from our records that we may investigate your complaint fully.
Please direct your complaint to:
Nidd Valley Business Park
Tel: 01423 860022
Fax: 01423 797991
Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations:
- Electricals and Electronic items should be recycled separately to normal household waste. Under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive, Swissvax offers customers a free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis on the purchase of a new Electrical or Electronic product from us. Customers wishing to take advantage of this should return their like-for-like WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
- This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from our negligence or wilful default, or that of our employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- Information on this site has been added in good faith. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from this information.
- You and Swissvax UK will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract, and in any event Swissvax UK’s total liability for loss or damage under this contract shall be limited to the total cost of your order.
- Swissvax UK reserves the right to amend, modify or revise these terms and conditions. By using the site (www.Swissvax.co.uk) it is taken to mean you have accepted these terms and conditions. You are advised to review this page periodically to take account of any potential amendments. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you may not use the services we provide.
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of the English courts without reference to rule governing choice of laws. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid by a court under such jurisdiction it will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which will continue to have full force and effect.